- Minggu, 23/05/2010
- 4350 hits
Lightweight, themeable and dynamic, PyroCMS is perfect for CodeIgniter developers to kickstart your projects.
Have no idea what the first paragraph means? No worries! PyroCMS is not just for us nerdy developers; it can be used by anyone.
Many content management systems are built "by nerds, for nerds." We designed and built PyroCMS for everyone.
PyroCMS is very secure. All passwords are stored & encrypted in a way that makes it impossible to guess the original password, even if an attacker has access to the database!
PyroCMS is fast, very fast. Thanks to the advanced cache system and the use of AJAX in the admin panel, page loads are much quicker than other CMS systems around.
PyroCMS’s admin panel isn’t cluttered with options and menus. Confusing options and settings don't obscure the tools you need to fully manage your content.
Don’t like the default design? No problem, the theme system is so easy to understand that everybody with basic PHP knowledge can create kickass designs for the sites.
PyroCMS does not assume everyone speaks English. It has full support for multiple languages and more will be added as time goes on.
Post new news aticles to your Twitter, easily enable Google Analytics with your Analytics ID and plenty more to come. PyroCMS will make it easy for you to interface with other websites.
Here is the full changelog:
- Added “Widgets” which allow very flexible chunks of code to be placed almost anywhere.
- Added custom CSS area for pages.
- Added GUI editable “Page layouts” to control shared layouts for grouped pages.
- “Check all” boxes and CTRL + Click selecting added to all listing pages.
- Switched module system from Matchbox to Modular Separation (minor performance boost).
- Switched template system from HelpfulParser to Dwoo (dramaticallty improved syntax support, if/else, loops, etc).
- Removed Layout library and replaced with the much cleaner Template library.
- Removed all PHP short-tags.
- Standardized much of the model code, and removed deprecated CodeIgniter ActiveRecord methods like getwhere().
- Disabled GZIP compression by default. If you want it, re-enable in application/config/config.php.
- Settings library now loads all settings on instantiation, instead of one query-per-setting.
- Added “Preview” windows for pages and news, much more accurate than before.
- Draft/Live status added for pages, admins can see pages anyway.
- Swapped Facebox for Fancybox. Mainly iframe support, but it seems generally better.
- Re-enabled page slug editing.
- Navigation add/edit form is now much more user-friendly.
- Removed all CAPTCHAs and use Akismet and some clever trickery to check for spam.
- Upgraded to Google Async Analytics (much quicker).
- Added editable 404 page which actually sends 404 header.
- Navigation links are drag/drop sortable in admin.
- URI slugs in News and Pages are now editable.
- Upgraded Dwoo to v1.1.1.
- Upgraded jQuery to v1.4.2.
- Upgraded jQuery UI to v1.7.2.
- Updated default theme to use entirely Dwoo syntax as an example.
- Required metadata such as jQuery / front.js loading is now handled internally so theme designers dont need to remember it.
- Optional RSS feeds of a pages children, available for any page.
- Tidied up the dashboard, added recent users & comments and made it multi-lang.
- Added Polish language support.
- Added “Variables” module which allows user-defined variables accross the site.
- Merged Ion Auth project into the core to replace legacy user system
- Added /third_party folder to store downloadable modules and themes.
- Error message added in case active theme is deleted.
- Added IP tracking to comments.
: tanpa label
- Sabtu, 09/10/2010 Open Blog, Blog Application Built Using The CodeIgniter
- Selasa, 21/12/2010 Antisipasi Error: The URI You Submitted Has Disallowed Characters Pada Codeigniter
- Selasa, 12/11/2013 Error Date.timezone Pada CodeIgniter
Halal Dan Haram Itu Sudah JELAS
Abu Abdillah Nu'man Bin Basyir Ra Berkata: Aku Mendengar Rasulullah SAW Bersabda, "Sesungguhnya Yang Halal Itu Telah Jelas Dan Yang Haram Pun Telah Jelas. Sedangkan Di Antaranya Ada Masalah Yang Samar-samar (syubhat) Yang Kebanyakan Manusia Tidak Mengetahui (hukum)-nya. Barangsiapa Menghindari Yang Samar-samar, Maka Ia Telah Membersihkan Agama Dan Kehormatannya. Barangsiapa Yang Jatuh Ke Dalam Yang Samar-samar, Maka Ia Telah Jatuh Ke Dalam Perkara Yang Haram. Seperti Penggembala Yang Berada Di Dekat Pagar (milik Orang Lain); Dikhawatirkan Ia Akan Masuk Ke Dalamnya. Ketahuilah Bahwa Setiap Raja Memiliki Pagar (aturan). Ketahuilah, Bahwa Pagar Allah Adalah Larangan-larangan-Nya. Ketahuilah, Bahwa Di Dalam Jasad Manusia Terdapat Segumpal Daging. Jika Ia Baik, Maka Baik Pula Seluruh Jasadnya; Dan Jika Ia Rusak, Maka Rusak Pula Seluruh Jasadnya. Ketahuilah Bahwa Segumpal Daging Itu Adalah Hati."